Trinity Classical Academy values diversity and admits qualified students of any race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin and accords or makes available all the rights, privileges, policies, and activities made available to any students at the school. Admission is dependent upon sufficient promise of academic success and parent-student agreement with and subscription to the school’s philosophy and rules. Trinity Classical Academy maintains high standards and expectations; therefore, re-enrollment in succeeding years is based on student achievement, attitude, and parental support.
- Prospective families meet with the headmistress to review the program and determine candidacy of the student.
- New families submit the TCA enrollment application found on the Links page and the $350.00 enrollment fee.
- Previous report cards, school records, and recent standardized test results are transferred from the child’s previous school for review.
- Upon records review, student testing is scheduled if needed.
- Results of these combined evaluations determine eligibility.
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year for grades K-8 runs through February 11 for current families. Registration opens to the public February 12.
Trinity Classical Academy of Summerville is a non-profit organization. It is not our policy to realize financial gain from our organization. Our tuition and fees reflect costs needed to offer the level of educational excellence that is part of our philosophy.
- A registration fee of $350 is paid at the time of placement testing and upon re-enrollment.
- Students re-enrolling will register by the February deadline and pay a re-enrollment fee.
- Space permitting, students enrolling after August will pay pro-rated tuition based on the months attended.
- Upon enrollment, a tuition contract is required to be signed by both parents and/or legal guardians.
- Tuition: $4,500 for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Three tuition plans are available: annually, bi-annually, or in ten installments. Payments can be made by check.
- The costs for uniforms, transportation, yearly standardized testing fee, and other incidental expenses are not covered by the registration and tuition fees.